Could we help your business save money?
- Back pain is THE most common cause of absenteeism from the work place
- On average back pain accounts for 19 days off per year per person
- Back pain has an 85% chance of reoccurring
- Back pain was responsible for on average 13.5 million sick days annually
So lets take an example
If you have a team of 20 staff, and we use the stat of 19 days per person per year, take an average day of 8 hours (working at on average £10 per hour)
This equates to: 20 Staff x (19 days x 8 hours = 152 hours) x £10 per hour = £30,400
Evidently this equation takes into account a number of assumptions, depending on the nature of the occupation these figures will vary greatly. However with a recent article in the Lancet medical journal reinforcing the danger of sitting all day, even those in sedentary jobs are at risk.
How we can help?
North Down Chiropractic has been working alongside businesses in the Bangor area to keep employees at work for the last 9 years.
Chiropractic can help:
- Return employees to work
- Help manage chronic employee pain, keeping staff at work
- Provide supportive care to employees to attempt to pre-empt absenteeism.
If you would like further information on how we can help your business save money please don’t hesitate to contact us.